A comprehensive 2 days course designed to ensure FAR’s are kept up to date with current procedures and protocols.
- Objectives : This course is suited to people who are in possession of a current FAR certificate so as to ensure continuity of the qualification.
- Method : The course is highly interactive with theory being followed by demonstration, practical tasks and assessment.
- Attendees : Mandatory for qualified FAR’s who wish to retain their status beyond expiry of current certificate.
- Requirements : Current FAR Certificate.
- Certification : On completion of the course and assessment, participants will receive a PHECC FAR certification
- Duration : 2 day course.
- Number of participants: 6
Last modified onTuesday, 03 July 2018 12:49